Skip to main content
This guide is designed to give you information about the resources available for carrying out a Systematic Review.
If you have questions about or would like assistance with a Systematic Review is, please feel free to contact your friendly neighborhood Librarians!
What is Systematic Review?
Characteristics of a systematic review (SR):
- a clearly stated set of objectives with pre-defined eligibility criteria for included studies
- an explicit, reproducible methodology
- a systematic search that attempts to identify all studies that would meet the eligibility criteria
- an assessment of the validity of the findings of the included studies
- a systematic presentation, and synthesis, of the characteristics and findings of the included studies.
(Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions, 2011)
CA Campus Address: Library Bastyr University 4106 Sorrento Valley Blvd. San Diego, CA 92121 Phone:(858) 246-9714 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Text:(425) 947-2486
WA Campus Address: Library Bastyr University 14500 Juanita Dr NE Kenmore, WA 98028 | Phone:(425) 602-3020 | Email:email@example.com | Text:(425) 947-2486 | Chat: Chat with a Librarian
Bastyr Library content may be used, remixed, tweaked, and built upon non-commercially, as long as BU is credited, and new creations are licensed under the identical terms.