Set up a free Twitter account and follow your favorite journals, organizations and leaders. It's easy to get started and once your account is set up, you can check your news feed at your convenience. (It's okay to follow and not tweet) It's a great way to stay abreast of research!
1. Sign up for an account by downloading the app or going to https://twitter.com.
2. Tap the looking glass and search for topics, organizations, journals or people of interest
3. When you find a topic of interest, tap it and then tap Follow. It's that easy!
4. Check your News Timeline (news feed) at your convenience.
5. See Getting Started with Twitter for more info.
CA Campus Address: Library Bastyr University 4106 Sorrento Valley Blvd. San Diego, CA 92121 Phone:(858) 246-9714 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Text:(425) 947-2486